2015年11月15日星期日

The Blog: Kids Combo: School Bag With 3 Pencil Colour Sets+Pencil Box+Desk Sharpener

Years have passed but I still remember the morning when I packed a small, bright-pink school bag. Fondly, I had put a bright-yellow ‘Book of 1000 Words’, a bright-green pencil box, a bright-red sharpener and a pack of bright colour pencils in it. It was the morning of my little daughter Alyssa’s first day in kindergarten and everything had to be bright that day. As I carefully zipped the school bag and slung it on her delicate little shoulders, I remembered the moment when Alyssa had pointed at my PC screen saying, “Mumma, I want that bag…and that shopner…and those colours also!”

It was the Kids’ School Bag Combo on Bindaas Bargain. It was the perfect school kit for my darling – something that would attract her instantly and yet with very soft, adjustable straps and three zipped pockets would be very light and comfortable to use and carry. Without much thought I clicked the ‘I Want One’ button. It’s rare to see a child so excited about school. But my darling was different. I was overjoyed to see her so gleeful after I made the purchase. It was a moment that I would remember for life. Alyssa smiled at me, little hands clutching the straps of her schoolbag and tiny feet taking quick impish steps towards the school gate. Soon the School Bag Kit became her most prized possession.

Her excitement was immeasurable once she sat with her School Bag Kit. Allowing nobody else to touch her stuff, Alyssa would open her school bag, take out her drawing book, the pencil box and the set of colours (that were a part of the combo) and sit to draw. Using the sharpener (or ‘shopner’ as she called it) she rolled out rings after rings of colourful saw-dust, her little fingers smoothly rotating the sharpener-handle. Moreover, as the sharpener was fixed to her desk, it removed my initial hitch about Alyssa getting hurt or the pencil not being sharpened properly. She would use the colour pencils to fill the blank pages of her drawing book with colourful figments of her imagination. Her smile would grow wider as little colourful lines turned into houses, flowers, pets and then mumma and papa. The multi-pouch pencil box that came with the School Bag Combo was used to keep, lots of pencils, lots of erasers and lots of badges, clips, ribbons and what not!
All old memories are creeping in today, as I am getting my younger son Vivaan ready for his first day at school. Seven years old Alyssa is by my side and we are packing her kid brother’s bag. We look at each other and smile as doe-eyed Vivaan watches...Yes, it is the very School Bag Combo that Alyssa had taken on her first day in playschool.
Bindaas Bargain is India's 1st one deal a day online shop. A shop that works within a time limit. A GenX online store where you can buy products varying from cool gadgets, home theatres, funky watches, smash games, you name it – we have it all. All at incredibly cheap prices, delivered to your doorstep swiftly.
Cartoon School Bags for Kids

没有评论:

发表评论